OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jonny

Match predictions v. Bosnia-Herzegovina

1 hour ago, Villa Mike said:

We should still build a bigger ground in case we draw England some time.

Northern Ireland 0-2 Bosnia-Herzegovina 

Must say even though our core support continues to grow i would have expected a sell out for this being a competitive game , not sure the IFA are doing much to sell the remaining tickets outside social media

2 hours ago, CityofLisburn said:

Must say even though our core support continues to grow i would have expected a sell out for this being a competitive game , not sure the IFA are doing much to sell the remaining tickets outside social media

When fans who have been Block Bookers for the last 5 or 6 campaigns can't (easily) get sorted for tickets etc, how much harder must it be for casual or new fans?

And before the actual process even begins, they've got to know about the bloody game/tournament etc.

Obviously I'm not in NI, but how has the publicity and fanfare (sorry) been going locally?

I'm on their mailing list (I think), yet the occasional bumf I get is invariably rubbish of no great interest to me. By contrast, I once bought a ticket online from Reading FC, and I was getting regular updates from them for ages afterwards, until I got round to unsubscribing. (In fact, thinking about it, I get better communication from bloody Barca, after going to one of their games last year!)

Someone on another thread described the ticketing for these matches as "an absolute shambles". 

Sums it up perfectly. :thumbdown:

1 hour ago, EalingGreen said:

When fans who have been Block Bookers for the last 5 or 6 campaigns can't (easily) get sorted for tickets etc, how much harder must it be for casual or new fans?

And before the actual process even begins, they've got to know about the bloody game/tournament etc.

Obviously I'm not in NI, but how has the publicity and fanfare (sorry) been going locally?

I'm on their mailing list (I think), yet the occasional bumf I get is invariably rubbish of no great interest to me. By contrast, I once bought a ticket online from Reading FC, and I was getting regular updates from them for ages afterwards, until I got round to unsubscribing. (In fact, thinking about it, I get better communication from bloody Barca, after going to one of their games last year!)

Someone on another thread described the ticketing for these matches as "an absolute shambles". 

Sums it up perfectly. :thumbdown:

What???? This is a post about match predictions. I cannot see yours. Do we all assume a 5-6 from you...? (The figures you used). Ealing Green:

Northern Ireland 5 -6 Bosnia Herzegovina 

(Or Not?)

Please stay on topic.

As you say EG, the IFA struggle to deal with 18000 tickets.

So it's a good job we don't have a bigger stadium ?

Bizarrely the match is now showing as sold out on Ticketmaster. 

When I checked last night there was easily 2k empty seats showing, the same seats that were empty when I checked about 3 weeks ago.

Either there was some mad rush or it`s a fault maybe? 

1 hour ago, matt said:

Bizarrely the match is now showing as sold out on Ticketmaster. 

When I checked last night there was easily 2k empty seats showing, the same seats that were empty when I checked about 3 weeks ago.

Either there was some mad rush or it`s a fault maybe? 

I bought tickets from Ticketmaster for something else a few weeks ago. When I tried the app it came up as sold out, however there were tickets available on the website. I’m not sure if the same thing is happening here.

1-1 they are a useful side, 2 world class players don;t know much about the rest

just wondering how many subs allowed in nations league games is it 3 ?

5 minutes ago, buckfast_kid said:

I think they've over priced these 2 matches tbh, casual fans won't pay £45 to watch Bosnia in a "glorified friendly".

It isn't a friendly. Glorified or otherwise