Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
RichardM

Score Prediction v Israel

Recommended Posts

another great performance this time the positve result, could have been 5 or 6 really, all the players excelled, disappointed in Jones though

we have found a new RB in McNair who was dangerous going forward and delivered some superb crosses something we lacked V Bosnia

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chopper1 said:

another great performance this time the positve result, could have been 5 or 6 really, all the players excelled, disappointed in Jones though

we have found a new RB in McNair who was dangerous going forward and delivered some superb crosses something we lacked V Bosnia

 

I thought McNair was very poor defending . Definitely should be playing in midfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, exhausted said:

I thought McNair was very poor defending . Definitely should be playing in midfield 

hadn't much to do in defence, remember only one directly shot at Carson in 1st half?

he is versatile defence or midfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

steve davis immense best performance from anyone in a green shirt for a long time , superb , we will miss him big time when he finally retires NI legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CityofLisburn said:

steve davis immense best performance from anyone in a green shirt for a long time , superb , we will miss him big time when he finally retires NI legend

this is true, all i can say Southampton must have some team as Stevie hasn't had a sniff this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chopper1 said:

this is true, all i can say Southampton must have some team as Stevie hasn't had a sniff this season

was thinking the same Chopper hopefully someone can send Hughes a video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chopper1 said:

hadn't much to do in defence, remember only one directly shot at Carson in 1st half?

he is versatile defence or midfield

I thought he was out of position quite a lot although as you say we weren't punished for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McNair isn't a right back, I thought he was poor for most of the game last night. Think if he is going to play for us it needs to be in the midfield. Jones looked clueless last night and when it came to defending he didn't seem to know where he should be, Mon was pointing things out to him a few times.

Good performance and nice to get the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×