Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
hughes18

Republic of Ireland (A) - Nov 15

Recommended Posts

First comment ?

Quote

Strikers far away and isolated from the midfielders on this graphic, much like reality

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rod said:

First comment ?

 

Very droll. 

Meanwhile, 36 players named, with just two from NI: Shane "Up the Ra" Duffy, whose Da is from Donegal and Shame-Us McClean, who we wouldn't want under any circumstances.

No Declan Rice, either.

EDIT: Seems Michael Duffy would also have been called up, but Martin says his clearance didn't come through in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Michael Duffy either, who I think was hoping for a call-up having signed his international transfer form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that Bobby Sands’ fan McClean is in the squad when he is suspended for the Denmark game. Means he’ll definitely be playing against us next Thursday I’d imagine. This could be interesting, and I can’t see us coming out of it in a good way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 5:33 PM, Taz said:

Yes it will be lead bookers only I would say, and they are being purposely ambiguous at this stage

Looks like I was wrong on that point going by the latest email today. This will be mayhem but on plus point no one should get a ticket who shouldn't ?

In advance of this, you, as the Lead Booker must complete the following form which will ask you to reconfirm the names of those who are using and therefore collecting each ticket you have purchased. 

The collection name(s) you supply must match the photographic ID of the supporter who is collecting the ticket and collection names cannot be changed following the submission of this form.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if the ball was on the other foot and the ROI has to play us at Windsor, would their supporters be treated in such a childish way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't/ never want us to play them if possible but did we not play them in the past down in Dublin [ friendly ] so why do we have to go down there again, why couldn't this game have been up here ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, green port said:

I don't/ never want us to play them if possible but did we not play them in the past down in Dublin [ friendly ] so why do we have to go down there again, why couldn't this game have been up here ?

Does O'Neill not sometimes use Dublin as a base for NI training camps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taz said:

Looks like I was wrong on that point going by the latest email today. This will be mayhem but on plus point no one should get a ticket who shouldn't ?

In advance of this, you, as the Lead Booker must complete the following form which will ask you to reconfirm the names of those who are using and therefore collecting each ticket you have purchased. 

The collection name(s) you supply must match the photographic ID of the supporter who is collecting the ticket and collection names cannot be changed following the submission of this form.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Richardh said:

Does O'Neill not sometimes use Dublin as a base for NI training camps?

Carton House has been used quite a bit in the last few years as Mick and the players and staff have great access to training facilities and other amenities and they don't have to get on a coach to do it. They could well be using it this time and then come up on the Fri and prepare here for Austria. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RichardM said:

Carton House has been used quite a bit in the last few years as Mick and the players and staff have great access to training facilities and other amenities and they don't have to get on a coach to do it. They could well be using it this time and then come up on the Fri and prepare here for Austria. 

I remember Real Madrid using Carton House one pre-season when we were heading down to play golf so the facilities must be top notch (more than could be said about my golf!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe they have used that training base in the past and by all accounts it is very very good, so I suppose that`s an excuse, but they still should be playing us up here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 1:12 AM, axebelfast said:

Why would you say that Jim,I did put a lol at the end of it mind.

i guess all you north Belfast people stick together lol.

Cliftonville,crues,blues,

you sure a clicky  bunch lol.

 

?You keepin' OK mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jim said:

?You keepin' OK mate?

Absolutely outstanding my friend.Thanks for asking and hope is well with you and you're family.

Linfield b*stard  lmao.kidding of course

love ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×