OUR WEE COUNTRY
hughes18

Republic of Ireland (A) - Nov 15

13 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

Indeed.

Anyhow, about these 5,000 half and half scarves I've ordered, d'ya think will it be enough, or should I order some more?

(They've got a pic of James McClean on one end, with Kyle Lafferty on the other)

String of spaghetti in-between?

On 10/25/2018 at 10:48 AM, stephenrowley1 said:

Good luck with that JQ.

Remember heading down to one of the games down there by train and I'm sure we were nearly the only two N Ireland supporters on it - you'll find a 'lovely' bunch getting on at what was Central Station when the dregs of the Markets and the Short Strand empty and pile onto the train (don't have your colours in view on the way down unless you want to suffer two hours of torment).

Cheers Stephen, will keep the head down mate. 

no singing like in that bar in Vienna ?

2 minutes ago, J.Q. said:

How many tickets are we getting ?

Probably 2-3 thousand  Owc fans I would say.

but on you're train ride as Mr Rowley says.look out for the fukwits from the markets,and short  strand.

he forgot to mention,twinbrook,Ardoyne,turf lodge,new lodge, andytown and falls.lmfao.

but you should be fine.im sure there will be lots more GAWA on it at least twenty,

battle of Alamo style.kidding of course.love to be on that train with ya though.

14 hours ago, axebelfast said:

Probably 2-3 thousand  Owc fans I would say.

but on you're train ride as Mr Rowley says.look out for the fukwits from the markets,and short  strand.

he forgot to mention,twinbrook,Ardoyne,turf lodge,new lodge, andytown and falls.lmfao.

but you should be fine.im sure there will be lots more GAWA on it at least twenty,

battle of Alamo style.kidding of course.love to be on that train with ya though.

We'll have to get on the train early then and get a few flags up in the bar carriage

14 hours ago, J.Q. said:

Cheers Stephen, will keep the head down mate. 

no singing like in that bar in Vienna ?

Yes, the crack was good that day JQ (apart from all the Bluemen in the bar obviously!!).

On 10/26/2018 at 9:55 PM, axebelfast said:

look out for the fukwits from the markets,and short  strand.

Relax. I'm swerving this one. Can't speak for any other Hillman Street PS 'Romper Room' veterans though...

Don't we have a guy from the Markets in the current squad?

9 hours ago, Floreat Ultonia said:

Relax. I'm swerving this one. Can't speak for any other Hillman Street PS 'Romper Room' veterans though...

Don't we have a guy from the Markets in the current squad?

I'm very relaxed .thank you for you're concern, maybe you need to relax

dought not to many from New lodge these days supporting OWC.

Now I was born in Short Strand and I mentioned them same sh*thole as New lodge  ,only worse this day and age.

dought any players will be boarding the train .what does it  telly matter where our players come from .thats nothing to do what the conversation was about ,typical of OWC to twist everything around.

now don't bother you're arse replying as I won't answer ya.

hope ya get what I mean (Helllloooow)

1 hour ago, axebelfast said:

Now I was born in Short Strand and I mentioned them same sh*thole as New lodge  ,only worse this day and age.

dought any players will be boarding the train .what does it  telly matter where our players come from .thats nothing to do what the conversation was about ,typical of OWC to twist everything around.

?

Jeez, you took that rough, Axe?!

11 hours ago, axebelfast said:

You weren't born in FRIENDLY WAY in the 'Strand' by chance Axe (the most ironically named street in the world).

12 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

Anyone got the foggiest idea what this is in relation to?

The "home nations" bid for WC2030? :think:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-uk-ireland-2030-fifa-football-world-cup-bid-backing-conservative-conference-a8560091.html

Would follow on from the Jocks and the Taffs both supporting it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44867190

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45349026

That pic isn't from an IFA statement anyway. :whistling:

I suspect, as LBL says, it's some sort of Setanta revival. GPJim, are you suggesting the FAI didn't get the memo about the NFSAWP?