OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Good_Seasons_NI

Score Predictions

Hate to say this but I think we will finish bottom of our group.  I still think we're a good team but losing to Bosnia at home was a killer.

Ill be a tad more optimistic though and say this will be a 1-1 draw

im going for a 1-1 draw, don't think we can win this group but still decent chance of 2nd

2 nil OWC

Saville in the first half

Boyce very late in the second half not long after coming off the bench

1 hour ago, RichardM said:

2-2 (Norwood Grigg) 

Get some dough on it if you have a strong feeling...bookies must have him around 500-1 at this point.

I think a 1-1 is doable.

10 minutes ago, P.McCarroll said:

Get some dough on it if you have a strong feeling...bookies must have him around 500-1 at this point.

I think a 1-1 is doable.

Might do that,v excellent form for Blades and def due one! 

Hate to say it but i feel we will struggle to get anything from these next 2 games. Hope i`m wrong though.

22 hours ago, green port said:

Hate to say it but i feel we will struggle to get anything from these next 2 games. Hope i`m wrong though.

We need a win or two and we're haven't scored in 8 of our last 10 aways. Need to be more positive than recent aways, we're capable of that and we're capable of nicking a win. Hard to say how teams will approach these games.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Richardh said:

We need a win or two and we're haven't scored in 8 of our last 10 aways. Need to be more positive than recent aways, we're capable of that and we're capable of nicking a win. Hard to say how teams will approach these games.

Like you say about not scoring, that`s what bothers me. Where are the goals coming from ? I don`t think we are as solid at the back now as we used to be. I guess that will improve when the new players get more experience and more used to each other.