OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
hughes18

Squad v Austria (A) and Bosnia (A)

1 minute ago, dana82 said:

Is his Missus pregnant? 

She had the child a few months ago.

4 minutes ago, J'hova said:

MON says he is disappointed. If it were to be a personal issue, something like that, which he has put before his wife then I would imagine he'd tell Kyle to take all the time he needs. There are things more important than football.

Of course there are and if it turns out that there is a very logical excuse (I think the wife is up the duff) then fair enough but it's the lateness of it that doesn't seem right.

I don't watch Scottish football but did he even play on Sunday and if so did he go off injured?

10 minutes ago, stephenrowley1 said:

Of course there are and if it turns out that there is a very logical excuse (I think the wife is up the duff) then fair enough but it's the lateness of it that doesn't seem right.

I don't watch Scottish football but did he even play on Sunday and if so did he go off injured?

Him and the wife have a newborn.  He's been on the bench the last 2 games.  Got on for a few minutes on Sunday.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Him and the wife have a newborn.  He's been on the bench the last 2 games.  Got on for a few minutes on Sunday.

Cheers Rod for the info.

1 hour ago, Jack Russell said:

Gambling or riding would be my guess.

😂

You'd like to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt but Michael sounds annoyed with the decision

30 minutes ago, exhausted said:

You'd like to give Kyle the benefit of the doubt but Michael sounds annoyed with the decision

I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially given his well-known issues with addiction and mental health in the past. 

It's not ideal, but the guy is still our second top scorer of all time and one of (if not the) primary reason we all went to France. An awful lot of people seem keen to retire him already. Short memories.

42 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

I think he should be given the benefit of the doubt, especially given his well-known issues with addiction and mental health in the past. 

It's not ideal, but the guy is still our second top scorer of all time and one of (if not the) primary reason we all went to France. An awful lot of people seem keen to retire him already. Short memories.

Not keen to retire him but would prefer people in squad that want to be there and give 100% yes Kyle has had his problems but how many chances to you give a person he has shown well in the past what a bellend he is!! 

My my biggest concern is Washington is out also! 

59 minutes ago, hughes18 said:

Looks like he's keen to retire himself. The length of our memories won't help us to win these two games. France is in the past. If he doesn't want to or can't play now for whatever reason, we have to move on without him. It's for other forwards to step up.

Back to Rangers, back to being a big time Charlie? Hopefully not. Will wait and see what he has to say. 

If there is a genuine reason then he obviously hasn't shared it with Michael given Michael's comments.    I am sure Michael is disappointed at how this has all been handled especially given how good he has been with Kyle and giving him a second chance after getting sent off against Portugal all them years ago.