Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
RichardM

Score Prediction v Rep of Ireland

Recommended Posts

A three or four goal drubbing.  A complete sh1tshow on and off the pitch with the usual suspects leaping on every perceived wrongdoing from our fans.

Can't wait for this to be over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, the_hawk said:

A three or four goal drubbing.  A complete sh1tshow on and off the pitch with the usual suspects leaping on every perceived wrongdoing from our fans.

Can't wait for this to be over.

This...X 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, the_hawk said:

A three or four goal drubbing.  A complete sh1tshow on and off the pitch with the usual suspects leaping on every perceived wrongdoing from our fans.

...parklife!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mervillegawa said:

ROI 1-0 NI

 

We will play them off the park, but concede late on. Probably to James McClean knowing our luck at the moment.

How can you even think of such a thing ? ? Please no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mervillegawa said:

ROI 1-0 NI

 

We will play them off the park, but concede late on. Probably to James McClean knowing our luck at the moment.

If that happens my boot will be through the TV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like we only have one game this week. Get this over with asap. 0-0.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, the_hawk said:

???

Aye but yer missing thon fact that we will bate them 3-0. If I was a betting man...even Damon Albarn predicts a 3-0 away win (and he lives in a huge house near Ballymena, to Stereotype it a bit). I thinks the Girls and Boys will have a great time and we will play till the end.

"confidence is a prefence of the Ulsterman who bate themmuns 3-0"

#windsorPARKLIFE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dmcc_gfc said:

...parklife!

indeed a cracker mate! ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, windsor dreamland said:

If that happens my boot will be through the TV

Must get home address of OWC posters from the mods and a trailer of cheap TVs to sell for a profit.....around 945 tomorrow night.

Just in case, you understand - a dour draw or a 0-1 to OWC is my prediction. :flag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

28 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Aye but yer missing thon fact that we will bate them 3-0. If I was a betting man...even Damon Albarn predicts a 3-0 away win (and he lives in a huge house near Ballymena, to Stereotype it a bit). I thinks the Girls and Boys will have a great time and we will play till the end.

"confidence is a prefence of the Ulsterman who bate themmuns 3-0"

#windsorPARKLIFE

Well there's no other way to put it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×