OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
aubsni

Sunday train service

Anyone heard if later trains have been put on for sunday night  post game?Hoping specifically for belfast - Coleraine service after 21.10

Don't see anything on Translink site. The match will be over before 7 and people are working next day so there's probably not the demand.

2 hours ago, KCNI said:

Only additional services immediately after the game.

http://www.translink.co.uk/concert-event-travel/northernirelandinternationals/

aye I read that.

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Don't see anything on Translink site. The match will be over before 7 and people are working next day so there's probably not the demand.

yea u could be right re: demand, I wonder how they decide this... we were hoping to go for a post game bite & beer, but may just go for Plan B nearer home.

27 minutes ago, aubsni said:

aye I read that.

yea u could be right re: demand, I wonder how they decide this... we were hoping to go for a post game bite & beer, but may just go for Plan B nearer home.

There's three scheduled Belfast Coleraine services after the game on Sunday, although one is a bit tight. That's more than the two you would get even with an extra service put on for a midweek 1945 kick off.

4 hours ago, Richardh said:

There's three scheduled Belfast Coleraine services after the game on Sunday, although one is a bit tight. That's more than the two you would get even with an extra service put on for a midweek 1945 kick off.

Yea, was just hoping for 1 later than 9pm but as someone above said, sunday/work on monday, not too many will be out for a full on session. Lookin forward to the game  anyway.