OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Russell

Austria at home.

I'm feeling a wee bit cocky after Thursday that we can salvage some pride from this campaign. Hopefully we can get this monkey off our backs and put one or two in the onion beg.

1 minute ago, DerekNI said:

Austria always score 3 at Windsor but i fancy us to win so 4-3.

don't think we'll score 4 lol  but fancy a 2-1 won for owc

question is will they be up for it having finished 2nd in the group?, hopefully not then maybe we can win more comfortably

Is Big G captain for the game hope Davis is not out

http://presseye.com/app/WebObjects/PEShop.woa/wa/p?cl=FfHaighnAzDgZkhzEWd7cw..a&ts=B4lnxpvxRBUQR9HQdO7LKG63YOMMFMuRRQkREuzY9qc.a

4 hours ago, Tarabonga said:

2-1 OWC 👍 (11/1)

Stuck a fiver on so unlikely to happen

5 hours ago, chopper1 said:

According to Michael, Jamie Ward has been sent back to Charlton (injury), but "everyone else is fine". Big G will also be involved (dunno whether from start or from bench):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46250030

yes what i thought EG

Just checking (as GSpain said begs weren't allowed in the Aviva) it's still ok to bring begs into the National Stadium? I wouldn't usually have call to, but have to go straight to the airport afterwards...

Just now, richboy said:

Just checking (add GSpain said begs weren't allowed in the Aviva) it's still ok to bring begs into the National Stadium? I wouldn't usually have call to, but have to go straight to the airport afterwards...

i always bring my LFC backpack with camera & clothing etc. and there had been no problem at WP

1 hour ago, richboy said:

Just checking (as GSpain said begs weren't allowed in the Aviva) it's still ok to bring begs into the National Stadium? I wouldn't usually have call to, but have to go straight to the airport afterwards...

cant see it being a problem..last game I was at seen a guy with a small suitcase

Has anyone who's on the ball when it comes to calculating the ranking points worked out if a win today makes any difference to which pot we'll be in for the draw in December?