OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Russell

Austria at home.

10 minutes ago, Tarabonga said:

Has anyone who's on the ball when it comes to calculating the ranking points worked out if a win today makes any difference to which pot we'll be in for the draw in December?

I think we are in Pot 3 no matter what happens tonight, I think! 

46 minutes ago, RichardM said:

think we are in Pot 3 no matter what happens tonight

Correct, the only difference a win tonight could make is moving us up couple of places in overall league B ranking improving chances of a play off spot if we don't qualify automatically to euros.

Was the match attendance announced? Speakers in the Kop weren’t working? Well done IFA wrt H&S for that. 

Fair few empty seats in what I assume is a corporate areas. Sponsor not bothering to turn up, or fans not enticed in by a tasty burger treat.

2 minutes ago, GPJim said:

Was the match attendance announced? Speakers in the Kop weren’t working? Well done IFA wrt H&S for that. 

Fair few empty seats in what I assume is a corporate areas. Sponsor not bothering to turn up, or fans not enticed in by a tasty burger treat.

17895 I think it said on the screen

2 hours ago, sinti said:

17895 I think it said on the screen

It did. 👍

2 hours ago, richboy said:

(if you tried really hard) you could barely hear the PA system in the North Stand

PA system made a big bang near us in the 2nd half. Scared quite a few people.

10 minutes ago, eightball said:

PA system made a big bang near us in the 2nd half. Scared quite a few people.

I read comments last weekend saying the PA wasn't working in the Kop during the Linfield v Coleraine game. Seems the IFA haven't done anything about it.

I assume that was the u16s who did a lap of honour but I couldn't hear the PA so not sure .. :whistling:

Ah, that's what the bang was eightball.

11 hours ago, GPJim said:

I read comments last weekend saying the PA wasn't working in the Kop during the Linfield v Coleraine game. Seems the IFA haven't done anything about it.

Wasn't working in the North Stand that day either, maybe it was only turned on for selected stands?

To be honest not hearing Pete Snodden is a blessing but I wasn't 100% sure if we were supposed to be having a minutes silence or an applause for Derek McKinley but just started clapping with every one else 

Just now, Tarabonga said:

It was pretty obvious it was for Derek McKinley as his photo was up on the big screen at the time.

I knew who it was for, just not if we were to be silent or have a minutes applause