March 21 Estonia (H);

March 24 Belarus (H);

June 8 Estonia (A);

June 11 Belarus (A);

Sept 9 Germany (H);

October 10 Holland (A);

November 16 Holland (H);

November 19 Germany (A)

Booked Dublin Amsterdam return £90. Had bumped up £30 in the time I was searching.

3 minutes ago, Healy74 said:

Booked Dublin Amsterdam return £90. Had bumped up £30 in the time I was searching.

Same here. Fancying about putting my card in cost me an extra £35 out of Belfast. I got it for £86.

7 hours ago, richboy said:

Yes. Unfortunately for us Germany also got relegated. That would have worked out well if we hadn't.

Exactly - some buck eejits were saying that getting relegated was a good thing. It certainly wasn't.

There's too much confusion over this. Third and fourth place don't get play offs at all as far as I can tell now.

I'm hearing that the four winners of the Nations League Group B might not even get the chance to play their play offs if they are already qualified, which is farcical. It could mean we get a play off spot despite finishing bottom of our group, as out Nations League position was 24.

It would be like putting Fulham v Newcastle straight into the FA Cup final now, and have them both relegated.

Imagine if we finish bottom of the group then get a play off and qualify. It would be ridiculous if these rumours are true.

And what if Cheatzerland win their group and the Nations League? Do they get to qualify twice then? It's all ridiculous.

34 minutes ago, AllyR said:

March 21 Estonia (H);

March 24 Belarus (H);

June 8 Estonia (A);

June 11 Belarus (A);

Sept 9 Germany (H);

October 10 Holland (A);

November 16 Holland (H);

November 19 Germany (A)

if we play to our strengths we could win our first 4 matches.  I know the fixtures in the second half are incredibly hard but if we could win one of those and draw one we could be in with a shout if the big hitters drop points somewhere.  I'm trying to convince myself here. 

2 minutes ago, The Dowie said:

I expect us to be group leaders until September 😀

Winning the first 4 would be a great start and instill some belief. :flag:

Losing a couple of those game though. :(

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Exactly - some buck eejits were saying that getting relegated was a good thing. It certainly wasn't.

There's too much confusion over this. Third and fourth place don't get play offs at all as far as I can tell now.

I'm hearing that the four winners of the Nations League Group B might not even get the chance to play their play offs if they are already qualified, which is farcical. It could mean we get a play off spot despite finishing bottom of our group, as out Nations League position was 24.

It would be like putting Fulham v Newcastle straight into the FA Cup final now, and have them both relegated.

Imagine if we finish bottom of the group then get a play off and qualify. It would be ridiculous if these rumours are true.

And what if Cheatzerland win their group and the Nations League? Do they get to qualify twice then? It's all ridiculous.

I’m not even going to try and understand all this.

2 minutes ago, donaghy said:

if we play to our strengths we could win our first 4 matches.  I know the fixtures in the second half are incredibly hard but if we could win one of those and draw one we could be in with a shout if the big hitters drop points somewhere.  I'm trying to convince myself here. 

Donaghy.... You've convinced me as well! In fact, I like that.... I like that a lot! 

3 minutes ago, GPJim said:

Winning the first 4 would be a great start and instill some belief. :flag:

Losing a couple of those game though. :(

was thinking that as well Jim

5 minutes ago, Sir_Andrew_Beattie said:

Bloody soon I hope 

No rush - Easyjet & Ryanair schedules only out to end of October - don't know about other airlines.