OUR WEE COUNTRY
Clint

Euro 2020 Qualifying Draw

1 hour ago, GPJim said:

Just looking on Ticketmatser and there are still a few seats left in the Kop for the Luxembourg showdown. 

Well, in the sections that have been released as it looks like the IFA are playing a blinder using the scarcity tactic as their main marketing tool. 

They are inviting applications from groups of 10 or more for this match so I would assume that and group which attends will get seats together?  Can't see any point in inviting groups and then spreading their seats throughout the stadium!

1 minute ago, Jim said:

They are inviting applications from groups of 10 or more for this match so I would assume that any group which attends will get seats together?  Can't see any point in inviting groups and then spreading their seats throughout the stadium!

'ANY' group that should have said! [can't seem to edit my original post! 😞

15 minutes ago, Jim said:

They are inviting applications from groups of 10 or more for this match so I would assume that any group which attends will get seats together?  Can't see any point in inviting groups and then spreading their seats throughout the stadium!

There are complete rows available and they have obviously only released certain areas of the ground.