OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
EalingGreen

Joachim Low - Running scared of OWC

43 minutes ago, eightball said:

I see Nico Schulz is out of Monday's game with ankle ligament damage. Dunno if that is good or bad for us.

not sure if good news or not though he did play the full match for them, maybe injured in training

Not sure about his description of us, hasn't been much long ball on show so far this campaign.  Maybe he thinks we will switch it up against them.  My view is we should give them a proper go, I have watched us lose to them Germans by smallish margins twice now, why not go toe to toe... :huh:

I thought the same about the long ball. It occurred to me that he might not have done his homework and been going on past knowledge. Which, if so, is good...

he'll be more than running scared if we get one over them

good chance he will get the boot

Anyone seen much of this Havertz kid?  Next big thing apparently, on his way to Juventus/Liverpool/Barca/Real depending on which source you look at.

I was reading through some tweets from German fans there at lunchtime, and it would seem that some of them want us to win so that Löw gets sacked! Has he morphed into a German Worthington?

1 minute ago, eightball said:

I was reading through some tweets from German fans there at lunchtime, and it would seem that some of them want us to win so that Löw gets sacked! Has he morphed into a German Worthington?

I hope they get their wish😇😇

Uli Hoeness, President of Bayern, has threatened to bar Bayern players from playing for Germany if they keep pissing Manuel Neuer around:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/soccer_europeansoccer/hoeness-threatens-bayern-boycott-if-germany-drop-neuer/ar-AAHPiVJ?li=AAdf4rm

Go on, Lowe, pick Ter Stegen instead - we wouldn't mind not seeing Neuer, Gnabry, Sule, Kimmich and Co. in Frankfurt!

P.S. It won't happen.

4 hours ago, EalingGreen said:

Uli Hoeness, President of Bayern, has threatened to bar Bayern players from playing for Germany if they keep pissing Manuel Neuer around:

I think Uli has lost the run of himself.