Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
EalingGreen

Joachim Low - Running scared of OWC

Recommended Posts

Already preparing his Exit Plan before he faces us? :whistling:

Germany coach Joachim Low admitted that his time in charge of the national team is coming to an end and that he would be tempted by Real Madrid.

Low won the World Cup in 2014 with Germany but in recent times the team has disappointed at this year's World Cup and in the Nations Cup.

"I realise that the major part of my time here is now in the past and I need to think about what I want to do afterwards, in my plans are to coach a club which I did before being national team coach," said Low.

"I would prefer not to continue in Germany, I think that my future is more likely to abroad. Real Madrid? They are an interesting club for any coach."

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/12/09/5c0d28a546163f88808b4568.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be vacancies in BT4, BT12, BT14 and BT15 soon enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When do Germany  announce their venues for the upcoming games, think I recall seeing it as some time in January? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dana82 said:

When do Germany  announce their venues for the upcoming games, think I recall seeing it as some time in January? 

 

 

They said by the end of the month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bazza said:

They said by the end of the month. 

On one of the GAWA 'bakebook' pages that it has been confirmed as Berlin - AGAIN.

I wonder where all these Nostardamuses get their inside information from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stephenrowley1 said:

On one of the GAWA 'bakebook' pages that it has been confirmed as Berlin - AGAIN.

I wonder where all these Nostardamuses get their inside information from?

I spent a couple of hours in Laverys after work early on New Year's Eve, was chatting to a few other NI fans I know. In two hours I was told the game was definitely in Berlin, definitely in Munich, definitely in Hamburg and probably in Cologne. Get those flights booked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Richardh said:

I spent a couple of hours in Laverys after work early on New Year's Eve, was chatting to a few other NI fans I know. In two hours I was told the game was definitely in Berlin, definitely in Munich, definitely in Hamburg and probably in Cologne. Get those flights booked. 

Looks like a fortnight tour then Richard - heard of worse ideas!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×