OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
RichardM

Score Prediction v Estonia

4 hours ago, The Dowie said:

I'm not predicting, just noting caution on seeing the results of the last three Estonia outings, which were also on the road:

Sun 18/11/18 UNL Greece 0 - 1 Estonia    
Fri 11/01/19 F Finland 1 - 2 Estonia    
Tue 15/01/19 F Iceland 0 - 0 Estonia

Oh, and Belarus have only lost once in their last 11 matches https://us.soccerway.com/teams/belarus/belarus/213/ though the opposition has hardly been very challenging in the main

The bottom two results are quite misleading I'd imagine as they weren't played during international breaks (nor were they FIFA recognised).

First of four must win games. We haven’t won a competitive match in about 18 months. 

I don't care how we win or by how many. Just fcuking win.

7 minutes ago, GPJim said:

First of four must win games. We haven’t won a competitive match in about 18 months. 

I don't care how we win or by how many. Just fcuking win.

This!!

true and anyone thinking Tonight will be easy, look what happened to Scotland

Belarus will be no walkover, read this below

Belarus will be full of confidence after guaranteeing themselves a place in the Euro 2020 play-offs at least by winning UEFA Nations League D group 2.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:29 PM, Richardh said:

We should win this game but I expect us to make hard work of it, two nil NI 

About right. Ran out of ideas fairly quickly, very little quality shown, scoring first was key, thankfully they missed the best chance of the game. Job done. 

Delighted at the result, but surely I'm not the only one who saw that KYLE LAFFERTY IS f**k ALL USE. Bar that we played really well. McNair was great.

9 hours ago, ULSTERHEARTS said:

Must win game - I going for a 2-0 win. Stevie D on the score sheet to get the campaign rolling 

Your prediction for Sunday? ££

27 minutes ago, Jack Russell said:

Delighted at the result, but surely I'm not the only one who saw that KYLE LAFFERTY IS f**k ALL USE. Bar that we played really well. McNair was great.

Yes the result is all that matters. Thought the two CBs showed why they play in the premiership even though they weren't up against much but still looked in control. Midfield looked effective with davis running the show as always. Thought the wingers always looked as if they could create something. Lafferty was poor. 

Glad to get the result but very average display against a poor team I`d imagine Germany will put about 8 past. 

- Lewis needs confidence to take on final man. lots of great runs where he ends up going backwards.

- Dallas did ok but does not suit that position at all. Id expect McLuahglin to slot back in there perhaps on Sunday

- Lafferty may as well have not been on the pitch. Completely hopeless, bizarre standing ovation for him. (guessing thats for past explots)

- McGinn looked good, and nice finish for goal. 

- Jones should have been brought off earlier. No end product. 

Hopefully Sunday a more assured performance after the confidence boost of winning. 

I have criticised Lafferty tonight and there are a few posts saying he did nothing but he did well to set up the first goal 

33 minutes ago, exhausted said:

I have criticised Lafferty tonight and there are a few posts saying he did nothing but he did well to set up the first goal 

he did ok with the 1st goal quiet overall but he worked hard

Magennis had plenty of chances when he came on

enjoyed the McGinn goal great move & finish, don't think we deserved the penalty?

Cathcart & Evans superbly soild, Saville very good & McNair done ok better in 2nd half, vital save at 1-0 from BPF

Lewis & Jones so much potential but final ball or pass not great

happy with the 3 points, did we really  miss Norwood, from MON's comments he may not be back in June maybe September what is the story there?

Thought Lafferty suffered from any quality service. Final ball from both wings was poor as has been the case lately. Hard to know of course but I think he would have put away the chances Josh got late on in the game. Big save from BPF when the score was 1-0, hopefully that gives him more confidence for the next game.

Thought Saville was good in midfield, got through a lot of work. Would have give Smyth a run in place of Jones in the second half as he did very little. Maybe that will be a change Mon makes for Sunday nights game.