OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Russell

Math thread (Tallin)

BBC giving the 1st goal to Washington, it def deflected off big Josh

Washington deserved the goal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was claiming it too.

Just checked UEFA website and they are giving the first goal to Washington.

6 minutes ago, eightball said:

Washington deserved the goal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was claiming it too.

it was hard to call, Washington's shot was on target though it did come off Josh

If it hit a defender they wouldn't give an og I think but id say its joshs goal 

I see on the BBC live text feed that it is officially Washington's goal. Good stuff, that'll be a huge boost for him going into the Belarus game.

Well, we got away with that.

We were poor in the first half, and got exactly what we deserved.

The second half was a significant improvement. We deserved those two goals.

Where we got fortunate was that they didn't score again, especially with that free header in injury time.

The biggest positive was the fact that we're actually capable of that. Half a dozen years ago we would never have turned that around.

I left the house with the missus after 70 mins of ranting and raving, went for a walk with the dog to cool off and then received 2 texts from the bro which started "ur not going to believe this" screamed with delight and nearly bitten by dog! Now in local pub and not having seen the goals but knowing outcome, I actually cannot wait to get home and watch the 2nd half now knowing what happened, deliriously happy just now! 

18 minutes ago, RichardM said:

I left the house with the missus after 70 mins of ranting and raving, went for a walk with the dog to cool off and then received 2 texts from the bro which started "ur not going to believe this" screamed with delight and nearly bitten by dog! Now in local pub and not having seen the goals but knowing outcome, I actually cannot wait to get home and watch the 2nd half now knowing what happened, deliriously happy just now! 

Me too...I fckn love football and OWC!!!

7 minutes ago, Godfry said:

Me too...I fckn love football and OWC!!!

😁

1 hour ago, chopper1 said:

BBC giving the 1st goal to Washington, it def deflected off big Josh

13 minutes ago, leo said:

SKy Sports giving both goals to Josh

During the match Sky were giving it to Washington and BBC to Magennis!  Guess it’s Washington’s though if that’s what UEFA have it as?

Just an observation, that's the 3rd time Northern Ireland had to change their away strip to the 2015? style. Never did like it and clearly UEFA don't either, we are traditionally white away, cmon IFA. 

4 minutes ago, RichardM said:

Just an observation, that's the 3rd time Northern Ireland had to change their away strip to the 2015? style. Never did like it and clearly UEFA don't either, we are traditionally white away, cmon IFA. 

No need to be in an away strip anyway