Jump to content
OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Russell

Math thread (Tallin)

Recommended Posts

BBC giving the 1st goal to Washington, it def deflected off big Josh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Washington deserved the goal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was claiming it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked UEFA website and they are giving the first goal to Washington.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eightball said:

Washington deserved the goal, but I wouldn't be surprised if Josh was claiming it too.

it was hard to call, Washington's shot was on target though it did come off Josh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it hit a defender they wouldn't give an og I think but id say its joshs goal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see on the BBC live text feed that it is officially Washington's goal. Good stuff, that'll be a huge boost for him going into the Belarus game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, we got away with that.

We were poor in the first half, and got exactly what we deserved.

The second half was a significant improvement. We deserved those two goals.

Where we got fortunate was that they didn't score again, especially with that free header in injury time.

The biggest positive was the fact that we're actually capable of that. Half a dozen years ago we would never have turned that around.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I left the house with the missus after 70 mins of ranting and raving, went for a walk with the dog to cool off and then received 2 texts from the bro which started "ur not going to believe this" screamed with delight and nearly bitten by dog! Now in local pub and not having seen the goals but knowing outcome, I actually cannot wait to get home and watch the 2nd half now knowing what happened, deliriously happy just now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RichardM said:

I left the house with the missus after 70 mins of ranting and raving, went for a walk with the dog to cool off and then received 2 texts from the bro which started "ur not going to believe this" screamed with delight and nearly bitten by dog! Now in local pub and not having seen the goals but knowing outcome, I actually cannot wait to get home and watch the 2nd half now knowing what happened, deliriously happy just now! 

Me too...I fckn love football and OWC!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Godfry said:

Me too...I fckn love football and OWC!!!

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chopper1 said:

BBC giving the 1st goal to Washington, it def deflected off big Josh

 

13 minutes ago, leo said:

SKy Sports giving both goals to Josh

During the match Sky were giving it to Washington and BBC to Magennis!  Guess it’s Washington’s though if that’s what UEFA have it as?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an observation, that's the 3rd time Northern Ireland had to change their away strip to the 2015? style. Never did like it and clearly UEFA don't either, we are traditionally white away, cmon IFA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RichardM said:

Just an observation, that's the 3rd time Northern Ireland had to change their away strip to the 2015? style. Never did like it and clearly UEFA don't either, we are traditionally white away, cmon IFA. 

No need to be in an away strip anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×