OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
chopper1

Line up V Belarus

... especially from a keeper who's played most of the season to one who hasn't played at all.

12 hours ago, Simon-613 said:

Ahead of the Estonia game I was sceptical about suggestions that the temperature (about 20 degrees) was going to be a big factor.

It does look like it's going to be hotter in Belarus tomorrow. The BBC's weather page is saying it will be 28 degrees. But at least the humidity isn't listed as being too oppressive.

Nevertheless, it will be important to use the ball well and, ideally, not have to go chasing the game. Hopefully our midfield three have a big game - there's enough quality in there with Davis, McNair, and Saville 

I agree, after 15 mins on Saturday our midfield looked punctured. Their goal came from Davis giving the ball away then a mistake from Dallas who has to commit a foul. 

I think to be fair to Dallas he played most of the game in he direct sunlight . when he switched to RB the sun had moved to that side of the pitch after spending most of the first half in the sun !!

10 hours ago, exhausted said:

Id be very surprised if he changes goalkeeper 

As would I but I just feel games like this experience is key and think would give more confidence to the defence.

Any sniff of that team sheet yet? JJ and Big Josh surely must be on it! Can see Corry Evans in for Saville to freshen it up. 

Bpf

Smith 

J Evans 

Cathcart 

Lewis

Davis 

C Evans 

McNair 

Washington 

Magennis 

Jones

1 hour ago, RichardM said:

Any sniff of that team sheet yet? JJ and Big Josh surely must be on it! Can see Corry Evans in for Saville to freshen it up. 

Here Nostradamus, what's your score prediction?

Fingers crossed the line up and tactics are spot on from the first whistle tonight!

surprised Smith starts though he is a natural full back compared to Dallas (who is knackered after Saturday)

Amazed that we are starting with 2 up front for once. Great stuff. If we can start the way we did on Sunday we might be able to convert a chance or two.

Just now, BigDavyG said:

Amazed that we are starting with 2 up front for once. Great stuff. If we can start the way we did on Sunday we might be able to convert a chance or two.

Will it be 2 up front? I thought 4 3 3 when attacking and 4 5 1 when defending with josh and Jones on the wings 

4 minutes ago, exhausted said:

Will it be 2 up front? I thought 4 3 3 when attacking and 4 5 1 when defending with josh and Jones on the wings 

looks like  4-5-1 with J & J helping Washington out who will likely only last 45 mins

16 minutes ago, exhausted said:

Fair. But i can see Josh and Wash interchanging a bit vs Boyce plowing a lone furrow. 

34 minutes ago, richboy said:

Here Nostradamus, what's your score prediction?

We win 3-2🙏🤞