OUR WEE COUNTRY
Sign in to follow this  
chopper1

Line up V Belarus

One of the best away victories ever, history makers. The thought of Michael O'neill leaving us sometime scares the hell out of me. 

4 minutes ago, eightball said:

Radio Ulster had Paddy as MOM even before the goal.

Must have been watching a different match. Thought Jones and Evans (J) were the stand outs.

Absolutely fantastic effort from the team given they all looked busted with 30 to go. 

My word Paddy owed us that. He's missed some chances but thank crunchy he took this one. 

Amazing to get another late goal - can’t ask anymore than 4 straight wins!

whatever happens now, they’ve done superbly to set it up for the autumn. 

Great save from BPF on about 75 minutes and sensational goal from McNair the 2 match winning moments

6 minutes ago, BigDavyG said:

Must have been watching a different match. Thought Jones and Evans (J) were the stand outs.

Same. I obviously haven’t a clue! Brunt just said he thought McNair was brilliant all game.

Great result. Gutted to miss the trip but looking forward to the next 4. Keeps it interesting.

14 minutes ago, RichardM said:

One of the best away victories ever, history makers. The thought of Michael O'neill leaving us sometime scares the hell out of me. 

ditto 

Pele McNair will not quite but what a great goal, we done an LFC and won both games late on !

2 minutes ago, windsor dreamland said:

thought Paddy was our best player on the night even before he scored 

spot on superb all night 

What a result 

Well done lads & hats off to the folks that made the trip(s)

a few years ago we would have bottled that, wasn’t it a Latvia & Iceland double header we threw it away a few years ago ?MON doing a fantastic job. 

Cant wait for the next 2 games 

I thought before the goal McNair was quite poor. Seemed to want an extra touch but the goal shows what he can do. Hopefully the new boro manager will play him in midfield. 

Thought Jones was very good but final ball let's him down but that's what wingers are like. 

J Evans and Cathcart were their usual selves and thought Peacock-Farrell did well. One superb save and was decisive on most crosses 

Steve Lomas must have a laminated poster of Jordan Jones by the sounds of it.